Healthy body and skin is the key to a healthy life. And to keep your body and skin healthy, nothing works as good as Honey. Its nutritional value is satisfying. Honey has countless benefits, adding it to your daily routine can change your life for good.
Honey is the oldest sweetener on earth. It has high levels of monosaccharides, fructose, and glucose, and it contains about 70 to 80 percent sugar, which provides its sweetness. The golden sweetener is full of antioxidants, antibacterial, antifungal properties, and flavonoids that give you high energy and healing power. Honey is not only a kitchen shelf ingredient, but you can add it to your medicine cabinet too.
Mujeza Honey is prepared with a hundred percent purity. It is unpasteurized and has high nutritional value. It has traces of wax, yeast, propolis, and pollen. It is sold in many parts of the world. Mujeza Honey comes in all packaging from small to big. A spoon of Mujeza Honey can do wonders for your body and skin.
How To Include Honey In Your Daily Routine?
1. Honey+Lemon+Rose Water As A Face Toner
Honey works as an excellent toner. It hydrates your face, shrinks the size of the pores and gives you a glowing face.
2 tsp Honey
5 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 bottle Rose Water
1 Empty Spray Bottle
- In a spray bottle, add honey and lemon juice. Rest part of the bottle shall be filled with Rose water. Shake it well before use.
- Next step is to Cleanse your face and Spay this effective mixture gently.
2. Looking for Weight Loss Drink? Use Lemon Honey Lukewarm water Drink.
Using honey as an alternative to sugar can help you lose weight. Moreover, honey helps boost your metabolism, which is essential for weight loss.
½ tsp Honey
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pour lukewarm water in a pan.
- Add honey and lemon juice. Stir for 10 seconds.
- Have this weight loss drink every morning on an empty stomach.
3. Honey+Ginger+Lemon As Cough suppressant.
Honey, ginger and lemon works as a great cough suppressant. Its antibacterial properties soothes the throat and reduces the inflammation.
½ tsp Lemon Juice
1 Mug Water
- In a pan of boiling water, add grated ginger.
- Once it boils, add honey and lemon juice.
4. Honey+Cinnamon As Immunity Booster
Both honey and cinnamon are a rich source of antioxidants and have antibacterial properties. It helps to boost your immunity and it can also help to improve the digestive system and fight various stomach related ailments.
1 tsp Honey
2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1 Mug Lukewarm Water
- In a mug of lukewarm water, add honey and cinnamon.
- Consume this drink daily, twice a day, 30 minutes before having breakfast and before going to bed at night.
5. Honey As Maple Syrup Substitute
Honey is a natural sweetener. It can be used as a substitute for maple syrup which is three times sweeter than honey on pancakes.
You can directly pour honey on your pancakes as per your requirement.