Fiber ( Psysillium Husk )
WHAT IS MUJEZA FIBRE ?
Crust or the shell of the Ispagol plant, which is known scientifically as plantago ovata. The shell is separated from Ispagol seeds by sifting it. Natural source of non-starch carbohydrate fibers characterized by their instant dissolving., important for bowel and general health
MODE OF ACTION
Mujeza Fiber absorbs water in the stomach and the intestine together with carbohydrates and excess wastes, assumes a mucous-like material that acts as a smoothing protective layer for the walls of the intestines and the stomach, while maintaining its role in the process of food digestion, contrary to the more common liquid Paraffin that interferes with the absorption of basic vitamins and minerals because it acts as a barrier in the inner intestinal wall against the absorption of these substances. The National Program on Cholesterol Education in the United States strongly recommended the use of ispagol. It is now available in the herb stores in the USA, European countries and Japan in its original form, powder form and as capsules with various trade names.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- Useful in morbid obesity cases as it acts like a sponge in the alimentary tract absorbing excess cholesterol, harmful lipids, and some toxic materials and heavy metals with water then discharges them with wastes outside the bowel, thus protecting against arteriosclerosis and blood pressure diseases.
- Decreases bile salts in the intestines, which in turn reduces the incidence of colon cancer.
- Helps decrease the absorption of glucose into the blood, and in turn decreases the levels blood sugar.
- Facilitates bowel movements, as waste moves easier within the intestinal walls after mixing with the plant. Thus it regulates the colon movement, reduces pain, spasms and flatulence.
- Repels stomach gases and reduces constipation.
- Relieves stomach pain of peptic ulcers due to its soothing effect. It also relieves heart burns and sensitivity of stomach.
- Helps treat intestinal amoebiasis, ulcers, and the colo-anal disorders, in addition to being a laxative, which facilitates defecation in the patients with hemorrhoids.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of laziness and sluggishness because it absorbs exhausting alkaline materials from the stomach, giving a sensation of calmness and comfort.
Has cooling characteristics, so it can be used to relieve sever thirst.
New packaging Registered with Ministry of Health Kuwait
Even healthy people can take Mujeza Fiber for its benefits in cleansing and protecting the digestive system. Most medical problems are rooted in the intestines as the accumulation of wastes leads -in the course of time- to the formation of a shell or wall covering the inner surface of the colon, thus preventing absorption and later on increasing the diameter of the colon while anal canal diameter is the same, Thus obstruct the passage of stool. This problem grows complicated with time, and people enter into a vicious circle which can lead to many diseases, in particular colon and rectal cancer, obesity also increases this possibility. Thus, it is preferable to cleanse the intestines to regain their natural function. This can be done by washing bowel with enemas, which is a complicated process that needs a trained expert. The easiest way is to double the dose of Mujeza Fiber, which cleanses the digestive system, improves general health, and boost energy of the body. It is necessary for those who have hereditary factors related to colon cancer, or those who eat a lot of red meat, smoke, use several medications, and suffer from very limited movements, i.e. whose life style is of sedentary nature, or for those who are over 50 years of age. In the west, some leading food industries add Ispaghol to its products, such as superb cake, for adding useful and beneficial fibers to the body.
Adults: 2 Tbsp – children: 1 Tbsp (the dose can be increased or decreased according to the person’s need). In the case of constipation it is added to a cup of water, juice, or milk, it is then stirred quickly and drunk soon before meals. In the case of diarrhea, it can be added to yoghurt in the same way. It may be difficult to drink for the first time, but it will turns easier later. It can be sweetened with honey, sugar, or juice to give it a palatable taste. There are no contraindications for pregnant, lactating and hypertensive women to take Mujeza Fiber. There is no harm if the herb is stopped for a while or altogether. Mujeza Fiber is odorless, tasteless, and has no side effects.
These benefits were proved by the Islamic Medical Center – Ministry of Health in Kuwait.
10 Sachets * (10g) = 100g
1 Sachet = 1 Dose
Uses and benefits
Psyllium is quickly becoming one of the top recommendations for people using low-fiber diets. It is very difficult to get enough fiber in a diet when you eliminate the carbohydrates in cereals, whole grains and fruits. Psyllium capsules are an easy way to take care of this problem. It fills you with fiber, reducing appetite without overstimulating the nervous system; a much healthier approach. WHAT IS PSYLLIUM Psyllium is the husk of the seed of the Plantain and is a top herb used in weight control and for general intestinal health. It contains a spongy fiber that reduces appetite, improves digestion and cleanses the system, making it an excellent choice for healthy dieting.
Psyllium can provide the fiber that is missing on low carbohydrate diets. Every 100 grams of psyllium provides 71 grams of soluble fiber; a similar amount of oat bran would contain only 5 grams of soluble fiber. Only recently have scientists learned that soluble fiber has unique effects on metabolism.The herb also provides a feeling of fullness that is helpful before meals. Psyllium is one of the simplest, healthiest and most effective herbs for weight control.
USES & BENEFITS OF PSYLLIUM
Mujeza fibre ,this is what you’ve been looking for
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Mujeza Fiber has also been used for irritable bowel syndrome (a stress-related disorder with alternating bouts of diarrhea and constipation).
- Relieves Pain in Piles, fissures and rectal wounds: Mujeza Fiber produce easy bowel movements with a loose stool, Psyllium is used by patients with anal fissures (cracks in the skin near the anus) and hemorrhoids and is often recommended following anal or rectal surgery, during pregnancy and as a secondary treatment in certain types of diarrhea.
- Diarrhea & dysentery: Mujeza Fiber soaks up a significant amount of water in the digestive tract, thereby making stool firmer and, under these circumstances, slower to pass.
- Constipation, impaction and hard stool: Mujeza Fiber softens the hard stool and relieves the complications rise due to constipation like rectal bleeding and pain.
- Relieves flatulence and Gas: Mujeza fiber capsule also has the additional advantages over other sources of fiber of reducing flatulence and bloating. It may be recommended by a physician to help soften stool and reduce the pain associated with hemorrhoids.
- Mujeza Fiber: have cholesterol-lowering effect.
In a study of people with ulcerative colitis (a type of inflammatory bowel disorder), psyllium seeds were as shown to be as effective as the prescription drug mesalamine in decreasing recurrences of the disease. In addition, a physician may recommend the use of psyllium as a bulking agent for mild to moderate cases of diarrhea from either ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease (another type of inflammatory bowel disorder). Research reported in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition concludes that the use of soluble-fiber cereals is an effective and well-tolerated part of a prudent diet for the treatment of mild to moderate Hypercholesterollaemia. Soluble fibers such as those in psyllium husk, guar gum, and oat bran have a cholesterol-lowering effect when added to a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet. Studies reported in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition have shown psyllium to be quite effective in lowering total as well as LDL (“bad”) cholesterol levels, which can be helpful to those with high cholesterol and those at increased risk for developing hypercholesterolemia, such as people with type 2 diabetes.Studies and clinical reports suggest that psyllium may enhance the sensation of fullness and reduce hunger cravings. For these reasons, incorporating psyllium and other sources of fiber into the diet may aid weight loss.
VERY USEFUL IN SLIMMING THROUGH MORE THAN ONE MECHANISM
- They swell when contact with water or digestive secretions in the stomach Consisting a gel like material.
- This gel is un-absorbable so naturally give a sense of satiety and curb appetite.
- This gel reduces the speed of absorption of other foods that cause delayed emptiness of intestine giving the sense of fullness.